7/24/10

Review: Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors



published
August 21st 2009 by Walker & Company

characters
Katrina, Malcolm, Vincent


Cover:
Plot: 
Characters: 
Writing: 
Ending:


description
From the author of Saving Juliet comes a romantic comedy that is good to the last drop. When Katrina spots a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind...more From the author of Saving Juliet comes a romantic comedy that is good to the last drop. When Katrina spots a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind her grandmother’s coffee shop, she decides to leave him a cup of coffee, a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans, and some pastries to tide him over. Little does she know that this random act of kindness is about to turn her life upside down. Because this adorable vagrant, Malcolm, is really a guardian angel on a break between missions. And he won’t leave until he can reward Katrina’s selflessness by fulfilling her deepest desire. Now if only she could decide what that might be . . .


REVIEW:

"Heavenly novel you'll never forget!"

This is one of my gonna be fav novel. Its really really nice,its kinda slow read because I'm super eager what will gonna happen next. At first I just know that this book is like any other angel novel book- typical! but its not. Its kind of boring in the first pages until I'm getting to know Malcolm and what really is happening. And I thought that its Vincent that Katrina will end of.

Its really give a happy filling in its last pages. All the characters ended up with someone or something they want.
Even if its have super less romance scenes its give me a super giggle. Katrina is super kind that i want to be friends with her and Malcolm is really fun guy and made me want to say to him:
Could you give me some of that beans? I really need it. haha

Well describe. Love the characters. Great Plot. Nice Book Cover. and most of all love the ending.

I love happy ending stories
(how many times I said that? haha)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books