7/28/10

Review: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain



published
December 22nd 2009 by EgmontUSA
details Hardcover, 372 pages
characters Grace Divine, Daniel Kalbi, Jude Divine


Cover:
Plot: 
Characters: 
Writing: 
Ending:

description
A Prodigal Son. A Dangerous Love. A Deadly Secret

Grace Divine—daughter of the local pastor—always knew something terrible happened the night Daniel Kalbi disappeared and her brother Jude came home covered in his own blood.
Now that Daniel's returned, Grace must choose between her growing attraction to him and her loyalty to her brother.
As Grace gets closer to Daniel, she learns the truth about that mysterious night and how to save the ones she loves, but it might cost her the one thing she cherishes most: her soul.


My Review:

GREAT BOOK! - I.want.more!!!!

I have no idea whats the story of Dark Divine when I downloaded it to my cellphone (mobile e-book). The cover is really really confusing whats in there. And its really really cool cover for me.

With in the pages of The Dark Divine you will find a beautifully haunting tale, a romance with intense twists and turns, that leave you wanting more and never leave you wishing for less. It's a book that grabbed me by the heart strings and would NOT let go, until the last words of the last chapter were finished, I read it in about 30 hours...I had to sleep, and that, was one of the ONLY reason's I put it down – that and wanting the story to last, and last!

Bree has created characters that make you feel like you could pull up a chair and have lunch with them, Grace is so headstrong, determined as well as beautiful! (She can also be quite frustrating at
times...let me just tell you!) Daniel, well what can you say about Daniel – he's brilliant; strong, unique, carrying, and loving!

I am anxiously awaiting to the next series of this book (The Lost Saint).






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books