7/23/11

IMM (29)

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, IMM is a meme in which I post the books and/or swag I won, received, for review, bought, borrowed, or etc. over the course of each week!




BOUGHT:
Firelight (Firelight Book 1) by Sophie Jordan
Love Bites (Vampire Kisses Book 7) by Ellen Schreiber
Hex Hall (Hex Hall Book 1) by Rachel Hawkins



GIFT and BORROWED:
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey Book 4) by Julie Kagawa
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


WON:
Dangerous To Know by Nell Dixon, Elaina Lee (eBook)

Cant wait to read them all.
Have you read any of these? What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Very good selection of YA Titles this week. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That definitely is a nice selection of books. Hex Hall was great, IMO, and I hope you enjoy it too. I'm looking forward to getting to Firelight one day - that cover is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. firelight and hex hall are both AWESOME!!! hope you'll love them as much as i do. happy reading!

    check out my IMM this week. :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I really enjoyed Firelight. I hope you like it as much as I did.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. coming back to say thank you for stopping by and deciding to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo! so envious of those HB's you got! great set :)

    my IMM:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/in-my-mailbox-8/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read firelight and it was great. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books