8/14/11

IMM (30)

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, IMM is a meme in which I post the books and/or swag I won, received, for review, bought, borrowed, or etc. over the course of each week!


FOR REVIEW:
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees netgalley
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark netgalley

WON:
The Wrong Path by Vivian Marie Aubin du Paris
thanks to Maria @ Bookchilla for the awesome giveaway.


BOUGHT:
Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods Book 1) by Melissa de la Cruz
French Kiss (Diary of a Crush Book 1) by Sarra Manning my review
Heroes: Volume Two (Heroes Graphic Novels) by Joe Kelly

Cant wait to read them all.
Have you read any of these? What did you get this week?


5 comments:

  1. I've heard awesome things about the Blue Bloods series, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Enjoy!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Blue Bloods is a fun series. I love the cover for The Juliet Spell.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. I picked up the Demon Lover too this week.
    I hope you like your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Juliet Spell looks amazing. Enjoy your books!

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a great looking collection- congrats! I hope you enjoy all of them (or at least, most of them)! Keep us updated with your reviews :)

    New follower too!

    Brenna from
    Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books