4/13/12

Random Reads (1): Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by I'm Loving Books.
The point of it is to read those books on your TBR pile that you probably would never get to otherwise. You know the ones that you put off again and again thinking I will read these soon when really you know that you will most likely NEVER get to them.

Want to join in?
1) If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
2) Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
3) Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
4) Link up to your Random Reads post at I'm Loving Books.


Now onto this month’s Random Read! This month Random.org chose…
#40 on my to-read list, Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Hhmm, not bad. I read Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall (review here/here) and Liesl and Po and I enjoyed it a lot. Lets see if this book is better than that two. :)

Book's Synopsis:
Ninety-five days, and then I’ll be safe.
I wonder whether the procedure will hurt.
I want to get it over with.
It’s hard to be patient.
It’s hard not to be afraid while I’m still uncured, though so far the deliria hasn’t touched me yet.
Still, I worry.
They say that in the old days, love drove people to madness.
The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don’t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books