6/24/10

IMM (Candy Mag June Issue for All Twilight Lover!)

THIS MONTH'S COVER

June 2010

Your Best Year Ever!
* Wake Up Happy
* Impress Your Teachers
* Stretch Your Allowance
* Sneaky Study Tips

Model: Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner of Eclipse

















Hi Guys!, thanks to candy magazine for this month's cover and the special issue for twilight lovers. I really really enjoyed reading every page of it. I'm a twihard. haha. I bought it last week and it took me so long to post it in my blogger. Cant wait for the Twilight Saga Eclipse in theater...
And thanks Ate Beth for the copy of The Short Second life of Bree Tanner. i finished reading it, Its really worth the time. love love it. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books