10/20/10

Waiting on Wednesday: So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti

So Much Closer 
by Susane Colasanti
May 3rd 2011


Details from Goodreads:
Scott Abrams is the love of Brooke's life. He just doesn't know it yet. So when his family moves to New York City the summer before senior year, Brooke has no choice but to follow Scott. It's her last chance to prove to him that they're meant to be together.

What will Brooke do when her biggest dream finally comes true, but instead she wants something more?


I love Susane Colasanti. I'm really hoping that this one will be as amazing as her other books.I' pretty excited to see how this one will turn out. But for me the cover is not that catchy, I hope they do more about the cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books