8/20/11

IMM (31)


In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, IMM is a meme in which I post the books and/or swag I won, received, for review, bought, borrowed, or etc. over the course of each week!


BOUGHT:
Othello by William Shakespeare
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Things Not Seen (Things Book 1) by Andrew Clements
The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth Book 1) by Carrie Ryan
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Deadly Little Secret (Touch Book 1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë


FOR REVIEW:
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes netgalley
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart netgalley
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison netgalley
Past Perfect by Leila Sales galleygrab

Cant wait to read them all.
Have you read any of these? What did you get this week?


4 comments:

  1. You got quite a few really good looking books. I hope you enjoy all of them. :)

    Carina
    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I have yet to read a Sarah Dessen book, though I have several on my TBR list!! I'm anxious to read your review on You Are My Only. It sounds really good! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never Let Me Go made me cry.

    new follower!

    Check out Em's IMM!
    Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm lovin' NetGalley and S&S galley grab right now! :) happy reading, Diane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books