8/22/11

Review: Peach Girl, Volume 1 by Miwa Ueda

Peach Girl, Volume 1 (Peach Girl Book 1)
by Miwa Ueda

Paperback, 184 pages
Published
January 1st 2000 by Tokyopop

Cover: 
Plot: 
Characters: 
Writing: 
Ending: 

Details from Goodreads:

It's not easy being beautiful. The envy, the jealousy, the vicious rumors spread by your best friend. That's life for young Momo. While everyone thinks that Momo is a wild party girl, the reality is that she is shy and honest. Can Momo confess her love to her classmate Toji, or will her best friend Sae steal him away. It's a bittersweet drama of growing up and fitting in that will charm girls everywhere.


REVIEW:

Momo is not your typical high school student- she’s constantly, completely misunderstood. Not only does she have an undeserved bad reputation, but she can never work up the nerve to tell the boy of her dreams, Toji, how she feels about him. The only girl in her class that will befriend her is Sae, but she just may be Momo’s greatest enemy!

I was just hanging out with my friend at booksale and I accidentally see this without cover so I read the whole book there. I know you're not supposed to read a book at book store specially the whole book. well luck me the one in that store is one of my friends too.

Peach girl is about Momo, the main character whose always picked oh not picked more on misjudge because of her super tan skin. They think shes a party girl with wild-side and other kind of thing they assume shes doing. And theres Sae the mighty "friend" or what do you call a friend in disguised? Oh yeah, frenemy. Sae is that kind of girl. I suppose you can call her the antagonist in the story. She always pretend, backstab and other shit loads that your suppose to do when you have enemies in high school. Sae always copycat what Momo's doing or have. Or she just seize all from Momo. That is how the story started. I will not tell you more about it or I might tell you the whole volume 1.

All in all its kind of cliche story but I still liked it. Theres the high school drama and all. there might gonna be a love triangle. as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books