1/21/12

Review: Glitches by Marissa Meyer

Glitches (Lunar Chronicles 0.5)
by Marissa Meyer

December 5th 2011 by Tor

Cover: 
Plot: 
Characters: 
Writing: 
Ending: 

Details from Goodreads:

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. In “Glitches,” a short prequel story to Cinder, we see the results of that illness play out, and the emotional toll that takes on Cinder. Something that may, or may not, be a glitch....


Review:
“I have a glitch, too. Sometimes I forget that I’m not human. I don’t think that happens to most androids.”
Wow, All I'm saying is, you have to freaking read this before reading the first book Cinder

I dunno why Marissa Meyer didnt put this as a prologue of her debut. Surely I'll enjoy more reading that book if I read this first.

It have the full description of what Cinder really looks like (You dint have to wait reading 200 pages to get the full idea) and I love how Pearl, one of Cinders stepsister make in this book as not that bad person. Also Cinders first experience of being a part cyborg -the own Google search in her head, adjustment of her hearing and all is totally cool. I like how authors make the readers part of their new world. Especially how it feels like. That's why I really enjoy this short prequel. win, win.


                      READ HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books