1/21/12

IMM (36 - 37)

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, IMM is a meme in which I post the books and/or swag I won, received, for review, bought, borrowed, or etc. over the course of two weeks! (I change mine, because I didnt post and blog much :P)

BOUGHT:


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
The Boy Book by E. Lockhart


Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
Alls Well That Ends Well by William Shakespeare
Julius Ceasar by William Shakespeare
Shakespeare's Macbeth by William Shakespeare


Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

BORROWED:

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
(both from Maria. thank you :D)

RECEIVED:


Italian, Chinese and Pasta Cookbooks
-gift from Mom :D



Magazine 4 Kids Issues 26-33
-gifts from my Anime-slash-Cos-play addicted friends

I BOUGHT FOR MY COUSINS:


Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Castaway Critters


The Magic School Bus Book 1 and 2:
Truth About Bats
Search For The Missing Bones
Magic Tree House Research Guide: Dolphins And Sharks
(I just add. I skim some of that books and its great for kids. Loved them myself. lol :D)

Cant wait to read them all.
Have you read any of these? What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox! Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Happy Reading
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Yay for Vampire Academy. I love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great haul Beauty Queens has been on my TBR list for a while I should get a copy soon! And I really enjoyed the VA series!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!


books
I Love YA Romance Books